What Did I Do Yesterday.

What's on your mind? Discuss anything 'off topic.' Fishing, Camping, Hobbies, etc.
KsBow
Imperial (7X7) Bull

What Did I Do Yesterday.

Post by KsBow » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:36 pm

Got a call, my Triticale seed came in. Drove 15 miles to pick up the two 50# bags. Threw em in the back of my Silverado that had my tractor and mower loaded up. Drove 12 miles to the farm. Mowed a strip near the road that was about a quarter mile long. Unhooked the mower. Hooked up the disc. Ran the disc over two foodplots that I had applied round up to about a week or two ago. Drove tractor out to my trailer on the road and pulled the front wheels up on the back of the trailer. Unhooked pickup. Drove in to east foodplot. Broadcast Triticale and turnips. Pulled chip from a camera there and replaced it. Went to the second foodplot near the water tank and repeated the process including the chip from that camera. Drove out, hooked back up to trailer. Drove tractor in and removed the disc. Drove back out, loaded tractor and came home. Now for some rain and I'll be a happy camper. :applaud:
Building Bows, Making Friends, and Making Memories
Charter Member Oklahoma Selfbow Society
At Large Representative-OSS
2014 OSS Hall of Fame Inductee
2015 OSS Master Bowyer
Past President Kansas Bowhunters Association
Current SW Rep KBA
Member BCO

McClura
5X5 Bull

Re: What Did I Do Yesterday.

Post by McClura » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:15 am

I'm wore out from just reading this. Whew. Sounds like everything is going to be ready when it does rain. :applaud:
We are getting rain here now. Had some come and go for the last three nights. We will send some that way.
Mike
Oklahoma Selbow Society Charter Member
Member at Large-Oklahoma Selfbow Society
Member-Kansas Bowhunting Association
Life Member-National Muzzleloading Rifle Association
You don't quit playing when you get old, you get old when you quit playing!

Greywolf
Global Moderator

Re: What Did I Do Yesterday.

Post by Greywolf » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:10 am

You can have all of our rain, it's been almost steady for the last 5 days straight.

Hope the plot goes well
You never get a second chance to make a first good shot Greywolf

Skype name
mark-in-hawaii