thank god its only once a year...

What's on your mind? Discuss anything 'off topic.' Fishing, Camping, Hobbies, etc.
robert n leeper
5X5 Bull
thank god its only once a year...

Post by robert n leeper » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:39 am

the laws here in north carolina have changed.. vehicle inspection and license tags are to be done the same day... like i need to wait 4 hours to get my truck inspected and then wait another two hours in line at the dmv...i say less regulation and more common sense... and to really crap it up my drivers license expires tomorow... or today .. my birthday....i also have to purchase my state hunting license as it expired yesterday ...if i want to hunt...well black powder starts on the 7th so i might as well get it all done tomorow, but i need a stiff drink, something i rarely do except when im sick or just plain fed up with
bureaucracy hey i spelled it right the first time...... anyway my wife gave me a coozy can cooler that says
"OLD GUYS RULE" and a hip flask made out of silver with inscription that reads to my hubby , lubbyduvvy, even though she knows i dont drink that often... like once in 12 years or so. ill probably end up sitting in the corner somewhere quietly singing the happy birthday song to myself over and over and over and over again ... rant over
Joseph had a coat of many colors, mine are green brown tan and gray
member: Team hornaday
depthcharge559@gmail.com
powderkeg@blogger.com

Night Wing
Royal (6X6) Bull

Re: thank god its only once a year...

Post by Night Wing » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:09 am

Seems to be a rediculous law. Glad we don't have that law here in Texas where I live. My license tags are due in September and my vehicle inspection sticker is due in October. Takes 5 minutes to get my license tags, but the vehicle inspection takes 10 minutes. I live in a small town.
Blacktail TD Recurve: 66", 42# @ 30". Arrow: 32", 2212. PW: 75 Grains. AW: 421 Grains. SPD: 185 fps. GPP: 10.02
Blacktail TD Recurve: 66", 37# @ 30". Arrow: 32", 2212. PW: 75 Grains. AW: 421 Grains. SPD: 174 fps. GPP: 11.37

Les
Raghorn Bull

Post by Les » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 am

NO inspections in florida and we can do tags through the internet or mail..

JuanR
4X4 Bull

Post by JuanR » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 am

Well HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
Have a Great day