anti gun nuts abound

What's on your mind? Discuss anything 'off topic.' Fishing, Camping, Hobbies, etc.
bobby leeper
Raghorn Bull
anti gun nuts abound

Post by bobby leeper » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:54 pm

a police officer in a neighboring county was shot wednesday and died last night up at wake forest
university hospital. his name was hutchenson. i met him a few years ago when i was doing security at a concert in raleigh nc. he leaves behind a wife and kids . He was shot by a man bent on killing his ex wife at a bojangles restaurant , his partner was also wounded, shot in the throat and chest where the vest
stopped the bullet. the perp was a black male and had a list of criminal offenses. the perp was shot and
killed by officer hutchensons partner. already the anti gun nuts are trying to get governor perdue to
sign restrictive gun measures not yet in place, as a democratic gun grabber she will probably sign the se
new measures into law as soon as she and her friends can get enough support in the state senate and if the state supreme court doesn't overturn these new regulation as being unconstitutional ...

the perpetrators family held a car wash to raise funds so they could bury his sorry butt, begging people to give money to the cause... because they cant afford to bury him, i say let the state bury him in potts
field and be done with it. sorry i don't feel inclined to send them a dime
i don't care what god you pray to. what i care about is what he tells you to do, and who to do it to and with what weapon to use when you are doing it

Hooked
5X5 Bull

Re: anti gun nuts abound

Post by Hooked » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:19 pm

That type of person will be able to get a gun regardless of the laws. It is the law abiding citizen who will be restricted!

Greywolf
Global Moderator

Post by Greywolf » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 pm

I hate idiots !!

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.......

Here in Hawaii if you kill someone breaking into your home you will be charged with Homicide.

Like I said I hate idiots and we have a whole Island full of them.
You never get a second chance to make a first good shot Greywolf

Skype name
mark-in-hawaii

Whitewolf
5X5 Bull

Post by Whitewolf » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:17 pm

I agree with Greywolf. I hate idiots too. Unfortunately our government of full of them. Starting at the top.
One stick, one string. What more does a guy need? Oh yeah, and something that makes LOTS of smoke when you pull the trigger!

JMartin
4X4 Bull

Post by JMartin » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm

I second what Whitewolf said.

robert n leeper
5X5 Bull

Post by robert n leeper » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 am

the thing is, that the violent offenders are given a slap on the wrist instead of a real boot in the ass. sorry to be so down on our government, but it just shows you what liberal democrats are doing to us. taxing us for healthcare is next, then denying it to us when we are in real need of it. don't look now , but private insurance is soon to be a dinosaur ... extinct ... but back to the main issue. criminals know where to get guns, they break into our houses and steal them. BTW, it was revealed the the handgun this guy used was stolen from a family member who stole it from someone else... shows that the family values in some families do get passed down . the apples dont fall too far and they still rot if you don't pick em up and
fix em properly... end of my rant now
Joseph had a coat of many colors, mine are green brown tan and gray
member: Team hornaday
depthcharge559@gmail.com
powderkeg@blogger.com

Whitewolf
5X5 Bull

Post by Whitewolf » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Good rant.
One stick, one string. What more does a guy need? Oh yeah, and something that makes LOTS of smoke when you pull the trigger!

Double Tee
4X4 Bull

Post by Double Tee » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

I'll 2nd that ! I guess they don't have the castle doctrine in the Islands? Glad I live in Texas ! Its not perfect but better than most places I guess.
John Quillin

Buckchaser
Spike Bull

Post by Buckchaser » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am

Here in Texas if you shoot one breaking into your house, the surviving family members can't even sue you for wrongful death......

You can use any force, up to and including deadly force, by any means, to prevent criminal mischief or theft during the night time.

Translated, every year some hoodrat gets killed with a deer rifle while trying to steal from good people at night.....they get killed with deer rifles because it's legal in Texas to use that level of force to protect your property at night, when hoodrats are sneaking around.

Les
Raghorn Bull

Post by Les » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Deadly force allowed in Florida while defending oneself family and home. . I just got my CWP permit. While talking to the processor she mentioned they are issuing more the 50,000 yes Fifty Thousand per month and over 45% are 70 years and older. She has had people coming in in wheelchairs, walkers.. People are scared!!

pete
Spike Bull

Post by pete » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Regardless of the law when it comes to protecting my family I will shoot first and ask questions later. I made that decision a long time ago. Remember good gun control is a steady target picture.

pete
love one woman, many bows

Whitewolf
5X5 Bull

Post by Whitewolf » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Les, when I took the course the first time, the officer said the overwhelming majority of applicants the first two years were seniors. And not the highschool or college kind.

JMartin
4X4 Bull

Post by JMartin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Pete, I have always subscribed to that course of action. Don't mess with my family.

Blackhawk
Raghorn Bull

Post by Blackhawk » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:29 am

you break in my house ...you dead from any & all means at hand...just try & find a cop to protect you & yours in the middle of the night . just my point of veiw

robert n leeper
5X5 Bull

Post by robert n leeper » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

the last time i had to resort to the calling of thecops, it took them 45 minutes to respond. their excuse?
the sherriff doesnt want them on patrol and using up gasoline. they sit at the sheriffs orifice and drink coffee , throw darts and eat donuts . and i have two deputies that live within a mile of me...but they cant use the gas to patrol. what a laugh. ill admit i popped off a round , i had a belligerant drunk pounding on my windows wanting to fight me at 3 am in the morning . he quicky decided to leave the area . a few days later he broke into a store locally and got busted. he was so drunk he ran off the road and popped a tire, having left the tire iron in the store he broke into and unable to change the tire.
dumb criminals. and yet he told the cops that the guy with him held a gun on him and forced him to break in, steal beer and cigarettes and cash. likely story. word got back to me that hes said he's gonna try to
kill me. i guess he remembers enough to recall messing his pants when he tried to break down my door at 3 am in the morning. i dont worry. here they have a law now .. we can protect our homes and our loved ones and ourselves using deadly force. this guy has a lot of enemies in area. another nutjob itching to get into the graveyard
depthcharge559@gmail.com
powderkeg@blogger.com

Double Tee
4X4 Bull

Post by Double Tee » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Robert,This nutjob is still in the same area and walking around after all he has done?
John Quillin

robert n leeper
5X5 Bull

Post by robert n leeper » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 pm

yes hes still walking around, breaaking into peoples houses stealing prescrition medications from elderly people and laughing because the cops here are all worthless drones of the sheriff who is on the take from the major drug dealers. this is the worst county as far as cops go. they hire the dumb ones only because they aren't smart enough to try to advance themselves and dumb enough to overlook the obvious. they prefer to raid the music festivals in the area and bust young kids from new york for drinking and drugs, because daddy will gladly pay off junior trust funds arresting officer than see junior trust fund end up as a convicted felon. the cops here are notorious at failing to appear at trials of some of thes kids they busted. especially if daddy trust fund has paid them off., inconspicuously missing is the term the local paper uses. and watch out hispanic females with drivers licenses. female hispanics need to stay out of this county . its either jail or sexual favors. your choice. they are so scared because the ICE teams deport hispanics by the busload for minor traffic violations if they prove to be here illegally. see you dont have to be legal to get a drivers license here in nc
depthcharge559@gmail.com
powderkeg@blogger.com

Curve1
5X5 Bull

Post by Curve1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 pm

That is the idiotic philosophy of the Marxist left...they want to treat the symptoms rather than cure the desease.These same libs will be the first to cry out for soft laws on violent criminals.

hairy beaver
TradRag Sponsor

Post by hairy beaver » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 am

some days i really enjoy living in the middle of nowhere , surrounded by cornfields instead of idiots
No matter where you go , There you are

Bawana Bowman
4X4 Bull

Post by Bawana Bowman » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm

When I was young my Father was an honest cop. He has long since retired, he's now 82 years old and still carries his off duty weapon.
He did a lot of investigations on outlaw biker clubs, and also internal investigations on his own Dept. We were constantly getting death threat calls to the house.
At a very young age he taught me....... If anyone tries breaking in to the house, let them get in.... then when their far enough in that you won't blow them back out,
waste'em. And be sure to do it with 1 shot, take a second and your accused of excessive force. always remember, one shot kill, drop'em in the house.
I've lived my life believing these words. And won't hesitate to follow his instructions.
PBS Regular since 1988
TGMM Family of the Bow
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
>>-IBEP instructor-->

Curve1
5X5 Bull

Post by Curve1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Isn't it ironic that the states that have the strictest gun laws have the highest crime???
I did a personal survey back in the 90's . I questioned every officer I had the oppurtunity to talk to...I asked them 1 simple question----What do you think of gun control?
Since I was driving a truck back then I covered a lot of states, I had it recorded at one time [the amount of officers questioned]...but I do remember it was a LOT. Only 1 officer questioned was for gun control. I a nutshell, the reason was simply because they knew that criminals do not abide by gun laws. This survey was done over a period of 1 year. Another thing about gun control that is rediculous is....it is UN- CONSTITUTIONAL! :roll:

Tsalagi
Spike Bull

Post by Tsalagi » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Here in Arizona, if a person breaks into your house, that individual had better have his final affairs in order. Because if the homeowner is armed, that person has the right to deadly force on the intruder. See, here, our new law is that it is not up to you to prove it's self defense---the state has to prove that it wasn't. Very hard to prove a negative. Attempted sexual assault, yep, can use deadly force on the perpetrator there, too.

I don't tend to get into liberal versus conservative, Republican versus Democrat arguments anymore. I'm only interested in right versus wrong. Both sides, Republicans and Democrats, sold out the American people a long time ago. Remember, President George HW Bush is the reason why you cannot buy a new Steyr AUG or HK-91 in this country---or any other imported semi-auto high cap mag rifle. And Ronnie Reagan is the reason you cannot buy full autos made after 1985. Both sides are equally distasteful and, truly, both are nothing more than sellouts and scumbags that are FOR SALE to the highest bidder. I have seen this from the inside when my former employer held a fundraiser on the company premises for a local Democrat running to replace the Republican who is being tried for racketeering and money laundering. So, they held this fundraiser for the Democrat and, golly gosh, when she got elected, not a few months later, here came all these government awards and bennies to my former employer. Meet the new boss, the same as the old boss. And how very interesting that this Democrat came to give the awards right after the company laid off a bunch of us. Both sides are equally useless and equally betray the American people.

We need another political party that puts the American people first for a change. No more putting Wall Street first. We keep hearing this BS that "Well, the corporations make jobs!" Sure they do!! FOR COMMIES IN CHINA!!!! Hel-LO!!!! These same Chinese are buying foreclosed American properties; houses, lots, and such. Think about this. Some Vietnam veteran who lost a leg to a Chinese-made mine loses his job due to the place he worked going to China and then loses his house in a foreclosure thanks to greedy Wall Street bankers who won't work with him on a payment plan. Then the ChiCom that RAN the factory where that mine was made comes and BUYS that house. Is this right?

What are we going to tell the soldiers who, one day, are going to come home from Iraq and Afghanistan? "Sorry, but there's no jobs. We sent them all to China." People bled, watched buddies die terrible deaths, suffered, fought, and there's no jobs. Nice. And these SOBs responsible got friggin' BAILOUTS with the money the SAME government claimed it didn't have to buy some decent anti-mine vehicles and armor.

I lost my job basically to some commie in China. I served this country in the United States Army. At that time, the commies were the ENEMY and that's who we were trained to fight. You didn't ship American jobs to commies. Not if you didn't want to be known as a traitor. Now we have American corporations helping to build communist China into a major hyperpower we won't be able to stand up to when one day they let us know they're going to take ALL the oil---and, oh, by the way, they want ALL the money from those T-bills they bought RIGHT NOW. This isn't just Obama's fault. This is the fault of every SOB that has been in office since Nixon went over and held hands with those commie scumbags. And it's the fault of every POS on Wall Street that puts Dollar Almighty above their own country. What kind of POS sells out his country, puts his own people out of work to give those jobs to commies? These are the SAME commies that fought us in the Korean War and tortured American POWs. These are the SAME commies that supplied the NVA during the Vietnam War and most likely tortured American POWs and they're probably the guys that executed the MIAs. See, if you buy a German-made handgun, you're not buying something from nazis. They're not nazis anymore, since 1945. But China, those are the SAME commies! What is wrong with this country that thinks it's ok to do business with a communist regime that shot millions of people? They probably shot just as many people as the nazis, if not more.

We need a political party that says, no, we're not sending American jobs overseas. And, no, we're not sending ONE THIN DIME to ANYONE in foreign aid. You know what "foreign aid" is? That's the process by which a rich country takes money away from its poor people and gives it to rich people in poor countries. We need a political party that says if someone in that government, an elected official, does something illegal or abuses their position, that person automatically draws a 25 year sentence at hard labor upon conviction. We need a political party that says its ok to make a dollar and be in business, but that does not put you above the law and that does not entitle you to throw Americans out of work to protect a profit margin so your buddies in your other division can foreclose on their houses. And that being in business does not mean you put profits above the good of the country. Not when good men and women are losing their lives to defend this country and here's these POS on Wall Street doing business with China who funnels weapons to our enemies. We're losing the very best of our people in overseas wars while the very worst run the country in government and business. We won't make it another 25 years if this continues. Not when everyone in business runs to whore out their own country to pimps in China.

Sorry for the rant. I'm an American and I am sick of this crap.

Curve1
5X5 Bull

Post by Curve1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey Tsalagi, I agree with you on the two political parties being corrupt.....I'm a conservative, I believe in the Constitution...I believe both parties have sold us out.
The only party I see that still stands for the Constitution is the Constitution Party....that's why I voted for Chuck Baldwin in 2008.

tbw
Spike Bull

Post by tbw » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Agree with all said, so how do we take our country back? We've been sold out by both political parties .It's going to take a loooong time to turn this thing around.

Curve1
5X5 Bull

Post by Curve1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Check out the Constitution Party. I use to vote for the lesser of 2 evils but not anymore.
Some will say that you're throwing away your vote if you vote for a third party....but we'l never have change untill we change how we vote.
Both parties have sold us down the river.....that's why I am a registered Constitution Party member.
Honestly , this Socialist trend has not started overnight...the 17th Amendment was passed in 1918 [ federal income tax ]----un-constitutional if you believe in original intent of the founders. Going to war without declaring war---unconstitutional. Yes, certain things may be legal , but does it go against what our founding fathers intended?
We can change our country ...first, through prayer, second, with our vote, third, being involved and contacting our legislatores.

hairy beaver
TradRag Sponsor

Post by hairy beaver » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

i'm not much into politics , i'm for and against gun controll ( sorry just never been assaulted by a deer )
and i am a vet of over 10 years , including desert storm and iraq ( iraq as a civilian contractor ) , some one sent me this link the other day and i thought i would share it here , specially to you other vets ,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

HB
No matter where you go , There you are

Bawana Bowman
4X4 Bull

Post by Bawana Bowman » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Hairy Beaver,

Thanks for the youtube link. I live in Florida and haven't heard of this candidate. Nice to see there is someone running for congress in this State that agrees we were all taken for a ride in the last Presidential election. At least there were those of us that didn't vote for and weren't fooled by the lies the clown and his stooges running this country at present were selling. At this point I'm praying that the self righteous idiots in the larger demographic areas of this country have learned their lesson and will pay better attention to how the rural population think. We can only pray that this will be a 1 term error.
PBS Regular since 1988
TGMM Family of the Bow
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
>>-IBEP instructor-->

Greywolf
Global Moderator

Post by Greywolf » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Double Tee wrote:I'll 2nd that ! I guess they don't have the castle doctrine in the Islands? Glad I live in Texas ! Its not perfect but better than most places I guess.
Nope and they no intentions of introducing it here either, The Attorney General said what if a guy is breaking into your house to steal food? I said I'd shoot him dead !! he said Ah ha a death sentence for stealing food. I said nope a death sentence for breaking into my house to kill me or rape my wife or daughter, he said, He's looking for food... I said A-Hole shoulda knocked on the front door and ask. Any other type entry gets deadly force.

I ask, how many people (both men and women) test positve for illegal drugs when arrested? he said that didn't matter. I said, Sure it does when the number is 80% (8 out of 10) or higher. that means you have no idea what they are breaking in for. Bet yer arse if they knew they could be killed for breaking in the crime rate would drop greatly....... he didn't want to comment on that... He' knows I'm right.
You never get a second chance to make a first good shot Greywolf

Skype name
mark-in-hawaii

Curve1
5X5 Bull

Post by Curve1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Greywolf, he just sounds like another liberal-minded lawyer that wants to put a bandaid on the sore instead of curing the desease.
To me, it boils down to the fact that a lot of folks in Washington in both parties just dont give a flip what the Constitution says.
We live in America...if someone breaks into your house, the way I see it, he gave up his rights when he crossed the line. PERIOD.

captainhawk
Spike Bull

Post by captainhawk » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:46 am

Here in Arizona, if a person breaks into your house, that individual had better have his final affairs in order.
If that person will break in your house, then be prepare coz that is a thief! :rolf:

expandable batons
Last edited by captainhawk on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.