2013 Cloverdale Mudfest

Information on Traditional Shoots and Events. Feel free to post about your local event.

2013 Cloverdale Mudfest

Postby zeek from coon creek » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey everyone, it's time, once again, to go play in the mud at Cloverdale, Indiana. Is anyone else planning on attending this weekend? Cloverdale on Friday and Saturday morning, Friendship and the NMLRA, Saturday afternoon and Sunday. This will make our 8th year to make the trip.
Zeek;

"All things are difficult before they are easy." (found in a fortune cookie)
zeek from coon creek
5X5 Bull

Re: 2013 Cloverdale Mudfest

Postby zeek from coon creek » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 pm

O...K....I am going to interpret all the blank space on this thread as meaning no one else is going to the Nationals. Too bad. Being the sole representative of the TradRag family I will do my best to do us proud.
Zeek;

zeek from coon creek
5X5 Bull

Re: 2013 Cloverdale Mudfest

Postby zeek from coon creek » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Just got home from the Cloverdale / Friendship archery / muzzleloader events. There was NO mud! You couldn't have custom ordered better weather for the weekend, partly cloudy to sunny and pleasantly cool. I got to see a couple of special friends I've made over the years. One is a gentleman from Hot Springs, Arkansas; he is a bladesmith and makes wonderful knives. But, more important he is a wonderful person, just a joy to be around. I wonder each year as I part company with him will we ever see each other again? He is around 70 years old and has Parkinson's Disease of course I am also aware that none of us is guaranteed another day on the planet and I may well pass on before this dear man but the odds are he will go first. At any rate (as is true with all our relationships) we will one day part ways for the last time. I can only hope that this time wasn't that time. Anyway, it was a great weekend. Hope everyone else had a good one as well, especially the OSS rendezvous guys and gals.
Zeek;

zeek from coon creek
5X5 Bull

Return to Traditional Shoots and Events