The IRONWOODS in Action

Selfbows, Longbows, Recurves, Hybrids
wolfbow
4X4 Bull

The IRONWOODS in Action

Post by wolfbow » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Wanted to share a picture of the IRONWOODS in action. Derek did one heck of a job on these. They shoot like a dream.
Attachments
GEDC0001.JPG

Bounty Hunter
Royal (6X6) Bull

Re: The IRONWOODS in Action

Post by Bounty Hunter » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Dang you beat to the punch......I'll blame it on my computer acting stupid most of the day. They look great, how did they fly with the new cresting and fletching?
[img]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv19/bounty764hunter/BHTALOGO-1.jpg[/img]
If you can dream it, I can make the arrows of your dreams a reality!
bhtamail@verzion.net

melsdad
Spike Bull

Post by melsdad » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 am

Those are some nice looking arrows! Tell me in what tropical land do you live with sunshine, and leaves on the trees? Everything around here is white, and frozen. I got a dozen new arrows from Derek last week, but can't get out to shoot them because you can't go outside without heavy gloves for more than 5 minutes. It is a cool 2° this morning with a windchill of -7° i'm glad it is not windy :lol:
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under"

-Ronald reagan

Bounty Hunter
Royal (6X6) Bull

Post by Bounty Hunter » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 am

I grew up in Virginia so I know all about "All White and Frozen" that is why when I made it to Texas I decided to stay. :D
[img]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv19/bounty764hunter/BHTALOGO-1.jpg[/img]
If you can dream it, I can make the arrows of your dreams a reality!
bhtamail@verzion.net