greetings

Just find your way to Trad Rag? Stop in and say, "Hello" and join us around the campfire.
bajabuc
Raghorn Bull

greetings

Post by bajabuc » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Seventy two last May…Michigan, Wisconsin, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, not necessarily in that order but long enough to have to get a drivers license…oh…Tennessee…where I am now. Have had five tipis, one 16 and four 18's. built Muzzleloaders from scratch, from kits, and from parts. Have no pictures because of moving…everything was online and the websites closed. Built computers from parts, wrote html racetrack web sites (411 motor speedway and Newport Motor speedway.) Met this wife on line…married since 1998…she's 27 years younger. Made throwing knives from sawmill saw blades, blacksmithed just long enough to know I don't like it. Steel siding applicator, water treatment plant operator, archaeologist, adult store clerk, assembly line work. I write…my junk is online and have had over a million and a half reads. I write because I have to…not for money. There's more but my hands hurt. David Austin (Also known as Hairy Medicinewolf and Hey you…yeah…the fat guy)

hawkthrower
Royal (6X6) Bull

Re: greetings

Post by hawkthrower » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Ok Wow - quite a history in a walnut shell - bet it was far more colorful than the brief resume!

Regardless the past and what ever the future WELCOME here and Now!!!
pull up a stump and sit a while we all have more to share, glad to have you on board!
[size=85]"Never utter these words! 'I do not know this—therefore it is false.'
One must study to know, know to understand, understand to judge."
The apothegm of Narada,
an ancient east Indian philosopher[/size]