Trad Muzzleloader from Nebraska

Just find your way to Trad Rag? Stop in and say, "Hello" and join us around the campfire.

Trad Muzzleloader from Nebraska

Postby SMK50 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi guys,
Im Sean from Omaha,Ne and surrounding area. Been a member here for a week or so, and so far like what I see.

I have been hunting ducks and geese with my grandpa since I was walking, a little deer hunting as I got older, and just progressed from there. Been shooting traditional ML since I was about 15 and still have my first 2 guns. SHot competetion all through High school and the military, and got back into the ML thing about 5 years ago, now with the exception of ducks and geese, I shoot only traditional ML that I have built myself. I love the shooting, love the history, and I fall somewhere between the thread counters and the rendezvous crowd.
I have been President of Eastern Platte Muzzleloaders for the past 2 years , VP for a year before that, and member for for about 5 years. I also shoot with the Pioneer Longrifles at INdian Cave SP, near Brownville, NE and have been a member there for 3 years.

I am a Member of the NMLRA, Traditional muzzleloading association(state rep), United Nebraska Muzzleloaders association, Eastern Platte Muzzleloaders, and Pioneer Longrifles.

I also dabble a little bit with a longbow.
SMK50
Spike Bull

Re: Trad Muzzleloader from Nebraska

Postby TradRag » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Welcome Sean! Glad to have you here. Thank you for the compliments on the site. Let me know if I can assist with anything on the forum.
"Ne Desit Virtus" ("Let Valor Not Fail")
Oklahoma Selfbow Society Charter Member
Bowhunting Council of Oklahoma Member
PBS Associate Member
Founder of TradRag.com
TradRag
Site Admin

Re: Trad Muzzleloader from Nebraska

Postby allanburden » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 am

Good to have you here. I may have to pick your brain a little on the ML stuff, lol.
Allan Burden
allanburden
4X4 Bull

Return to Welcome New Members