New member...

Just find your way to Trad Rag? Stop in and say, "Hello" and join us around the campfire.
calico
Spike Bull

New member...

Post by calico » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Tradrag, my name is Simon

Great site you have here and it is a pleasure to read thru the posts. My archery interests are at this time feild shooting and 3 D shooting among our local club scene. I am very busy working and have taken time away from shooting. The shift I work takes all my energy for now but I love what I do so ....well its ok really and I will be shooting again when time allows.

I created ' Traditional archery Leatherworks ' in 97 to serve our small but entusiastic trad community here and it blossomed into crafting other products as well and I have collected much infromation and tools to have this craft become something I will keep as a life long hobbie. I also craft arrows when I have time from raw selected timer, usually douglas fur and other select peices.

I cannot post a photobucket pic here of my recurve bow and longbows yet ...i will explore this further tho....

Thanks for making me welcome Tradrag...Simon

Greywolf
Global Moderator

Re: New member...

Post by Greywolf » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Aloha and welcome
On photobucket, put the cursor on the picture, a box will drop down and you see a "IMG Code" and next to it will be a yellow box, right click on that box and copy it, come back to here click in the box here to get a blinkin cursor, right click and click paste. when you hit submit it will post the picture, or hit "preview" Icon and see what your post will look like, when you hit submit.

Like to see what yer shootin
You never get a second chance to make a first good shot Greywolf

Skype name
mark-in-hawaii

TradRag
Site Admin

Re: New member...

Post by TradRag » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Greywolf wrote:Aloha and welcome
On photobucket, put the cursor on the picture, a box will drop down and you see a "IMG Code" and next to it will be a yellow box, right click on that box and copy it, come back to here click in the box here to get a blinkin cursor, right click and click paste. when you hit submit it will post the picture, or hit "preview" Icon and see what your post will look like, when you hit submit.

Like to see what yer shootin
Simon, glad to have you and Greywolf hit the nail on the head as for pointers on PhotoBucket. Can't wait to see your post. Welcome to TradRag.
"Ne Desit Virtus" ("Let Valor Not Fail")
Oklahoma Selfbow Society Charter Member
Bowhunting Council of Oklahoma Member
PBS Associate Member
Founder of TradRag.com