Wilderness Athlete | Performance Nutrition

Share your cooking methods and tips.

Wilderness Athlete | Performance Nutrition

Postby TradRag » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:19 pm

This is a great product for any hunter and especially so for those DIYs and high country enthusiast. I have used their products and will not Elk hunt without carrying some of this product in my pack. I really like the bars and gels.

Wilderness Athlete, Inc., is the nutritional authority on outdoor performance nutrition. We address the need of quality nutrition for the hunting, fishing, and outdoor industry with several unique products. Wilderness Athlete stands alone in offering the industry’s only full line of nutrition bars, gels, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and multi-vitamins for the outdoor athlete.

Mark Paulsen, founder of Wilderness Athlete and University Director of Athletic Performance for more than twenty-five years started the company based on one simple question... "Why hasn't the science of mainstream sports nutrition been applied to the specific needs of the outdoor athlete? After all, there are no locker rooms or timeouts in the backcountry." Mark's relationships with top performance nutritionists enabled him to answer his own question by launching WILDERNESS ATHLETE™, the nutritional authority for enhancing the outdoor experience.

WAlogo.jpg
Wilderness Athlete
WAlogo.jpg (88.49 KiB) Viewed 1026 times

Also, if you find yourself purchasing or wanting more information please direct those to ElkNut1 here on the forum. He is a sponsor here on Trad Rag and a reseller of Wilderness Athlete. If you don't have any questions and just want to purchase then please visit http://www.elknut.com and click the link labeled Products and at the top left of the screen you will see the same image as above. Click it to place orders and help us support our sponsors. Thank you.
"Ne Desit Virtus" ("Let Valor Not Fail")
Oklahoma Selfbow Society Charter Member
Bowhunting Council of Oklahoma Member
PBS Associate Member
Founder of TradRag.com
TradRag
Site Admin

Return to Camp Cooking & Recipes