Skateboarding

How many of you have one other than hunting?
Arwin
4X4 Bull
Skateboarding

Post by Arwin » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm

My longbow and skateboard share something in common. Pretty laminated woods that are fun! Been riding since 13 but have slowed a little since I don't bounce off cemet like I used too. :rolf:

Here is me about 6-7yrs ago at a skatepark in Midalnd, MI just before a contest. I'm coming off a ramp that was about 7ft high and got a little airtime. 8-)
"If you kill it and eat it, you are a hunter. If someone else kills it and you eat it, you are a scavenger."
St. Joe River Bows- carbon/boo "Vader" longbow
Outdoor Success Calls and Scents
MBH & MLA

LadyHawk
5X5 Bull

Re: Skateboarding

Post by LadyHawk » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Very cool. We are a longboard skateboard family. I know what you mean about the loss of bounce:)
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity" John Muir

hawkthrower
Royal (6X6) Bull

Re: Skateboarding

Post by hawkthrower » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:56 am

Wow - brings back old times hangin with the dogtown boys in the 70's..Santa Monica pools at vacent houses...skate parks and long road trips to skate rad spots - had to quit at 46 - breakin things won't heal too well now and it gets to be tough to explain to the boss IYKWIM! Now I watch and remember the rush.........
[size=85]"Never utter these words! 'I do not know this—therefore it is false.'
One must study to know, know to understand, understand to judge."
The apothegm of Narada,
an ancient east Indian philosopher[/size]