Kodiak Canvas Tents

Tent, Camper, Trailer... which one are you?
BowHuntingFool
4X4 Bull

Kodiak Canvas Tents

Post by BowHuntingFool » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 am

Well, I'm in the market for a new tent come spring time. I do a lot of drive up camping in campgrounds and in some woods. I like what I have been seeing in the Kodiak Canvas tents. I checked one out at a Sportsmans Warehouse and really like it but not the one I want. I'm wanting the Deluxe tent with the screened in Deluxe Awning. Has any body seen this tent in person or any experience with them. The one I looked at is really well built just wondering how it performs in the field! Thanks!
>>>---Joe---->

WhisperStik VoodooStik 58", 50#
Montana Longbow 64", 50#
Mohawk Longbow 64", 52#
Lyman .54 Deerstalker Flintlock
Lyman .50 GPR Flintlock

Wisconsin Bowhunters Association
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
NRA Member

xring
4X4 Bull

Re: Kodiak Canvas Tents

Post by xring » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 am

After reading your post I started reserching tents and found the Kodiak tent was about as good as it gets so on my way to OJAM I stopped by Sportsmans Warehouse and purchased one (6 man 10' x 10') on their going out of business sale. Set it up for the first time in the dark and it was simple. Spent three nights in it and can say that I am very happy with it especially after finding out how easy it was to take down and store. It's very well constructed and should last for many years to come.
Black Widow PSA III 57@28
Black Widow PSA X 52@28
Groves Spitfire Mag III 48@28
Toelke Whip 52@28
Deutsch Drahthaar

BowHuntingFool
4X4 Bull

Re: Kodiak Canvas Tents

Post by BowHuntingFool » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

COOL! I really like these tents! I went to my Sportsmans to check them out as well! They are a well built tent! I'm also going to look into the screen porch you can purchase for them! This looks like it will really be the clincher for these tents! Thanks for the review!
>>>---Joe---->

WhisperStik VoodooStik 58", 50#
Montana Longbow 64", 50#
Mohawk Longbow 64", 52#
Lyman .54 Deerstalker Flintlock
Lyman .50 GPR Flintlock

Wisconsin Bowhunters Association
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
NRA Member